Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Roles

5 posters

Go down

Fake Roles  Empty Fake Roles

Post by Flavius Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:18 pm

A reminder that we all need to start thinking about what our fake roles will be. Try to think of something hard to prove false and that relates to your items. In my experience it's better to think of something BEFORE you need it...

Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Fake Roles  Empty Re: Fake Roles

Post by Titius Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:24 pm

I have a horse saddle, so maybe I can say I use a horse? The sword could be vigilante, a protect that kills (or not).
The horse saddle could be me riding a horse to idk... Redirect by bringing people with me on the horse, or maybe block them by taking them far away from everyone else, perhaps? That'd be more of an exile... Could be difficult to manage. Maybe the my horse (saddle) to give a move priority? Allowing a person to ride with me, arriving before anyone else? Hm... I think of too many plots.
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Ohhhhh the priority thing is an interesting concept. It sounds enough like a real move and is pretty much impossible to verify.
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:36 am

There is also the redirecting to think about. Someone is killing each night, but someone also legit will have the ability to redirect. What if we make it someone who constantly uses the redirect? That would put one person that people could trust.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannia Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:08 pm

My items are a pile of herbs and a vial of poison, I might need some help coming up with a fake role. Maybe a healing move?
Britannia
Britannia

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:20 pm

Yeah, herbs heal the person, but you kind of also directly have poison. Claiming healer if need be would be your best bet. Just hold it off till need be I'd recommend
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:35 pm

I second the healer. I'm kinda surprised it's straight up a vial of poison, I feel like it's usually less direct than that 🤣
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Derius Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:51 pm

I have a Town Map and bunch of arrows. I could be a Follower. This could help with keeping the redirector innocent
Derius
Derius

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:08 pm

If it comes up (hopefully we kill the follower) the map definitely fits being the follower. In fact if we could find a way to prove the redirector on a vocal person. (They'll reveal they were redirected) the "follower", (you) can say our redirector went to that person. This person confirms. Hopefully no one else speaks up about being a redirector. Bam. Two people "proven" innocent. Though you'll have to be careful if someone tells you to follow them....
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:43 pm

There's enough people this round to where we could probably claim a role that's already taken too. Especially a pretty standard one like that
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Derius Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:12 pm

If that is the case, I can follow them and the redirector can redirect them so I'll know where they actually went
Derius
Derius

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:17 pm

True
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content