Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reveal Roles

+2
Iago
Reuben
6 posters

Go down

Reveal Roles Empty Reveal Roles

Post by Reuben Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:12 pm

In order to figure out who is who. We need EVERYONE to reveal their roles and what you've done. Even if you already stated it before, please state it again.

I will start to try and gain your trust.

I was first Sir Hiss, the TRUE blocker
Night 1 - Blocked Norm
Night 2 - Did not move (I died)
Night 3 - Still dead

I then was gifted Reuben because he was inactive. I am now the protector.
Night 4 - Protected Panic
Night 5 - Protected myself (and nobody died, meaning someone probably tried to kill me and was not successful)

In order to win this game, we need to know everyone's details. If you do not share, you will only become more suspicious.
Reuben
Reuben

Back to top Go down

Reveal Roles Empty Re: Reveal Roles

Post by Iago Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:29 pm

SQUAK, full offense intended, your defensiveness is remarkably suspicious in my book, and I assume others feel the same. I am the blocker. I already explained my moves.
Iago
Iago

Kronk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Reuben Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:12 pm

I think it is much more suspicious that you have only moved twice. You "blocked" Kronk night one and Fidget on night 3. Now, answer me this, why would you block someone who clearly stated what their role was.

Let us recall that Fidget revealed all of his info about being a snoop the night he died. He even stated that he was about to snoop YOU, Iago. This makes it even more suspicious that YOU visited him the night he died AND that he was trying to visit YOU that same night.

And yet you stated that you didn't have enough info other nights to try and block anyone else. So, you didn't try to block Smee during the night after we tried to lynch him??? I think that was pretty clear evidence to at least attempt to block him, but you choose not to??? You were even active during the time that you could've posted your move.

Drop Mic
Reuben
Reuben

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:19 pm

I am one of the investigators.
We have quite a few auras in the books now as we have been active. I'm not gonna say which we have yet to get because that could help the murderers choose a killer.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Panic Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:00 pm

If anyone is curious, I watched The rooms of Smee, LeFou, Fidget, Norm, and Kronk in that order. No one entered the rooms (except smee entering fidget’s room on night 3.) When I watched Norm’s room on night 4, my move was blocked for some reason so I wasn’t able to see anything.
Panic
Panic

Back to top Go down

Post by Reuben Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:44 pm

Panic, so does that mean Iago did not visit Fidget on Night 3 like he said he did?
Reuben
Reuben

Back to top Go down

Post by Fungus Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:07 pm

Golly gee sorry I’m late - I am a “present wrapper” similar to a coroner.

All of the bows on my earlier nightly confirms had matched except for Rex and I believe sheego? I’ll have to go back and check. One moment.

I just wanted to respond here first! But that’s how I knew of norm not being the same person for the earlier deaths.
It couldn’t confirm or deny norms innocence but it did confirm that smee (if what fidget says is true! Which I believe it is) did not kill rex
Fungus
Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fungus Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:09 pm

Wiggins, hiss, fidget had color A (I’m not going deep into colors to be safe, but these are the groups)

Sheego had color B

Rex had color C
Fungus
Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:22 pm

Interesting. Based on our investigations I can confirm the first 3 kills were all committed by Smee.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFou Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:32 pm

Well this will probably put a target on my back BUT since my partner in crime has been killed, I am the other Investigator. They wanted me to keep on the downlow about my job so we both would not be targeted but since they are dead, figured we need all hands on deck. I can confirm the exact color that was on the 3 corpses that Pain and I confirmed were Mr. Smee and discuss specifics (if we investigated it) but at this time, we did not have an exact lead on another killer unfortunately. We were investigating living people to gather as many colors as we could.
LeFou
LeFou

Back to top Go down

Post by Reuben Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:08 pm

Um can I address something?

Fungus, how have you been able to check in on all five of those deaths. Since a coroner can only check one body a night, you could only start using your move during Night 2...

Which means you could have only made FOUR night moves, yet you have somehow visited all five bodies.

Your post above was made BEFORE Night 6 took place which means you couldn't have searched a fifth body...which means you are a lying murderer!
Reuben
Reuben

LeFou likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Panic Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:36 pm

In regards to night 3, I only saw smee visit fidget
Panic
Panic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fungus Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:48 pm

Reuben wrote:Um can I address something?

Fungus, how have you been able to check in on all five of those deaths. Since a coroner can only check one body a night, you could only start using your move during Night 2...

Which means you could have only made FOUR night moves, yet you have somehow visited all five bodies.

Your post above was made BEFORE Night 6 took place which means you couldn't have searched a fifth body...which means you are a lying murderer!

Ahhhhhh I see what you’re trying to address but no you’re still incorrect.
I received a gift for being the first to say happy holidays
Fungus
Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum