Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:31 pm

So not all 5 (?) divisions could have an evil person, let alone 2 or more

Back to top Go down

HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:41 pm

BINGO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Cool. I’m trying to figure out some odds stuff. Not that it will tell me terribly much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:49 pm

TRUE. ALSO WE ARE ROASTING THEM WITH AGGRESSIVE CHEERS 😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:56 pm

CAYENNE GET IN ON THIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:04 pm

I want to but your cheers are too 🔥🔥🔥 I can't even compete with that myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:14 pm

THE SPIRIT OF CHEER IS COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:16 pm

CAYENNE AT LEAST GET IN THERE AND HIT THEM WITH SOME EMOJIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:32 pm

Imma come up with a saying and put it in an emoji translated and just post that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:35 pm

I love that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2