Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS) Empty HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:45 am

SORRY THAT NO ONE THINKS YOUR THE VIGILANTE. I MEAN NOBODY ELSE HAS CLAIMED IT, SO I DON'T KNOW. BUT IF BY CHANCE YOU ARE THE VIGILANTE, WHO DO YOU SUSPECT MOST?

Back to top Go down

HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS) Empty Re: HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Honestly, I don’t have a lot of people I suspect. That’s why I made the point and haven’t killed the last few nights. I think a hasty vigilante causes more damage than good.

Back to top Go down

HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS) Empty Re: HEY YOSEF (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 FREAKING CHARACTERS)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:10 pm

I believe Cy wholeheartedly. I’m not sure what Brutus is doing or talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:12 pm

BRUTUS KIND OF BANISHES PEOPLE I THINK. OR IS THAT RUFUS. CURSE THEIR NAMES BEING SO SIMILAR. SORRY FOR NOT WINNING THE CHEER BY THE WAY. SO CLOSE...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:13 pm

Rufus banishes, Brutus is the one that got banished.

All of them are so aggressive and short it’s honestly really off putting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:14 pm

Have you noticed that pistol Pete has been dead silent and has suddenly appeared for the cheer off but hasn’t said shit about information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:15 pm

YEAH... IT'S WEIRD. HE WANTS THAT WIN THOUGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:17 pm

THEY REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU ON MAIN BOARD DESPITE LITTLE EVIDENCE. (SORRY IF ALL CAPS IS ANNOYING, BUT I'M ROLLING WITH IT TILL THE END!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:20 pm

I love the all caps. I feel like maybe in their private board already made a VIG claim and they just believe them more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:25 pm

Not sure who I can believe right now but for the most part I believe both of you. I have my suspicions on those that are silent more than anyone else right now. Also GUS you didn't lose the cheer so it's all good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:26 pm

MURDERERS TRIED THAT BEFORE. AND IT'S POSSIBLE. AND THANK YOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Mainly suspicions on Willie and Flash because they seemed to both claim that you are not the vig which doesn't make sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:29 pm

That’s why I’m thinking it has to do with private board. They are in the same division, right?

Back to top Go down

Also, what is this posts title? It’s so long I can’t see past BIG

Back to top Go down

*10 lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:32 pm

LATER IN PARENTHESIS I COMPLAIN (I CAN'T MAKE A TOPIC WITHOUT 10 CHARACTERS) IT IS UPSETTING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Flash and Willie are NOT in the same conference

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Well then that’s weird. I thought maybe they just had been given the same info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:10 pm

How could they get the same info though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 pm

No clue now. Unless they are both evil and it the same board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:22 pm

THEY'RE EITHER EVIL OR THEY HAVE A BOARD THAT SHARES INFORMATION FOR THEIR ROLE, OR THEY JUST SOMEHOW BOTH MADE A MOVE FOR INFORMATION?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm

Either or I don't trust them right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:25 pm

Do we know how many evil there would be? Is there an equation we can figure out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:28 pm

SMALL GROUP. 3-4 I'D THINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:29 pm

I'm gonna say there is probably 4 total. If judge was one then there are 3 left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next