Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-Night 4

Go down

Post-Night 4 Empty Post-Night 4

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Welcome, and welcome back to some. Our only purpose is zombies. Work out how we can make it work. This is the only thing that matters to the dead.

Back to top Go down

Post-Night 4 Empty Re: Post-Night 4

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 am

So, the tavernkeeper as normal will give the living some time to input their lynch votes, but moments before (maybe like an hour or two) announce that the dead are rising, and that they must use their remaining moves to protect themselves.

Make it so the dead cannot see the living board and each night we chose a person to turn while in the day they can chose one persons room to barricade (assuming their doctor is dead/they have no protector/healing roles left)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:23 am

Disagree completely.

Unless the Tavernkeeper is abandoning this round entirely, this should not be done.

The still living players deserve a proper end to their efforts. Any “invasion” should not occur until one team has achieved victory. It is a disservice to them to stop the game early because we are all boo-boo-face.

At that point a post-game zombie invasion can be done. Figure out rules to properly empower the survivors so that they win again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:14 am

Not quite sure which of us have given off any boo-boo-face energy about being dead other than you, homie, but go off I guess. We're just trying to have some fun amidst the chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:15 am

I apologize if boo-boo-face came off as too harsh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:19 am

Not at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:15 am

Actually regarding Night Four.

Two or maybe even all three of the deaths were innocents.

I did not leave my room, thus I was murdered. So Doya, who must have died to the trapper, was not visiting me.

Alwin MIGHT have killed me before getting vig-killed. Or he might have been innocent, too.

Either way, not a good night for the innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:45 am

Personally, I'd argue that the addition of zombies would be very unique and D&D like, it would also help to solidify this round as a very memorable one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:53 am

I agree with Mialee. D&D thrives off of twists, and we've definitely got an opportunity for another huge twist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:00 pm

I would agree if you wait until the round ends and invade the victors.

Otherwise it's like playing Betrayal at House on the Hill, then once there are only two people left knocking the pieces to the floor and telling them they have to play Pandemic instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:22 pm

Fair enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm

If we want killers and innocents to band together, the Tavernkeeper could wait until the winning move has been submitted (kill, vig, or lynch), and end before the conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down