Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going off of Night 2

Go down

Going off of Night 2 Empty Going off of Night 2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:53 pm

I dont know if this was said somewhere else but I'm not going through everything again LOL

based on the reading in the night 2 scene everyone was dead before Varis - so varis was killed by the murderer for certain

the others had to have died by a trap or something different- they were already lying on the ground.

i want to believe anklebiter and being healed since he knew the item but I still find it amazing how he didnt die

Adrian! Was the healing elixir for everything or just poison? sorry if this was previously asked but I'm trying to piece things together

Back to top Go down

Going off of Night 2 Empty Re: Going off of Night 2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:07 pm

Everything. It was basically a protect from death with a built in cure poison. It WOULD have gone off before Varis was killed.

Sadly points to Anklebiter. Wilhelm could not have killed Varis. The killer of Varis would have had to survive the firebomb/demon-ninja protection. That only leaves Anklebiter or Chivalry.

Where are our other innocent players? Someone has to have seen something, or seen someone doing nothing, or something or nothing. Tell us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:12 pm

I feel as if the other innocent players were the ones who died before you that night :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:23 pm

But remember I know what they were, and they are not the roles I'm looking for right now. Rose was (assumed) the other investigator. I think we really needed Aaron's role to help us out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:26 pm

Didn't someone, the one who can see aura's whose name I've forgotten already say who the other investigator was?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:30 pm

Rose was the other investigator. She was inactive.

The worst nightmare of an investigator team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:31 pm

blech true

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:54 pm

No lie im still bitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content