Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Fateful Night

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That Fateful Night Empty That Fateful Night

Post by The Librarian Tue May 09, 2023 8:38 pm

Journal Entry #7:
"Things have continued to grow worse and worse. People who I once called friends are mercilessly pointing their swords at one another, and every day more of my colleagues are taken. I am now certain that the strange book I received detailing the events of a town called Salem was not a mere work of fiction. It is a cruel prophecy that continues to destroy our once peaceful town. This may be the last time I write because their hungry, suspicious eyes have now fallen upon me. May this serve as a record and a testament to those who come after."

All of the suspicions surrounding my character stem from one night, Night 4, where several strange things happened. If the Evil Spirit truly did swap my move with the Educator, I am unsure it would have mattered because I was banished by the Reporter which would have nullified any incoming or outgoing actions to or from my person. If you still believe the Spirit was the work of witches, should that not clear me because why would the witches sell out one of their own for no gain?

The other strange thing that happened was that our departed friend the Jailor witnessed the Hunter visit someone. To my knowledge, this is the ONLY piece of evidence that points to the Hunter's innocence. To be honest, I am still not sure what happened here, but I do have a theory:
We are near certain that the Evil Spirit was the result of a special item. That proves that special effects DO exist here. But how did the dead know how the Spirit worked? I propose that the dead were the ones who sent the Spirit, NOT the witches. I also propose that in a twist of fate, a second item was used this night by the witches; one that would allow one of them to either visit or (more likely) falsify the results of someone who was targeted by a watching move.

Let's take a look at the Hunter's record. Since Day 2, they have been accusing people left and right because there was the mere POSSIBILITY of them being a witch. Additionally, they were EXTREMELY reluctant to reveal the details of their role, even though it would have been the fastest way to gain the town's trust. I thought originally that this was because their protection role had special rules that would be more effective if unsaid. However, after all that, they revealed as the Doctor, a well-understood role. To me, this seems like they were waiting to claim anything specific until the claim space opened up as more people died. Then, they would be much less likely to be caught in a lie like the Shoemaker and Woodcarver. My final point of evidence is: they claim to be Doctor, but have they once healed anyone? Do we have any proof that their move works how they say it does?

I'm not expecting you to believe me right away, but I'd like to remind everyone that I revealed my role on Day 2 and have been contributing to town since. To use the Hunter's own dubious defence, I have moved every night except Night 4 where I was blocked. Also, I voted no lynch because I know that I am on the docket for a double lynch and I do not want to be a part of that. It's not that complicated. Don't worry, my vote's changing now.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

That Fateful Night Empty Re: That Fateful Night

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:42 pm

congrats!!!!! Or sorry that happened ?????? That’s a lot to read. (Pls tell me you get the reference)

But 1. I moved every night and stated where and on who
2. I wasn’t hesitant to share at all. I’ve been honest the whole time
3. The jailer saw me go to someone else’s room THE DAY SOMEONE ELSE DIED — how could I have killed them?
4. I may be quick abt accusations but at the same time I never lied abt my self meanwhile you gave 3 innocent names on a night one of us was supposed to be guilty sooooooooooo
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:43 pm

And I almost bet you and the other witches are going to try to swing a double lynch to include me because you’d rather an innocent go instead of someone on your side — right or wrong?
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Tue May 09, 2023 8:45 pm

I never said you were the killer on Night 4.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:49 pm

But if I moved and people died how do two witches move in the same night (let alone every night)
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Tue May 09, 2023 8:51 pm

As mentioned before, the Butcher and Drunk were both cleared by the Farmer, and the Drunk was also cleared by the Monk. If the Butcher is guilty, so is the Farmer who took his role, so is the Aristocrat I believe, and so is the Jailer(all have witnessed the Farmer visiting). That's way too many, and in the Drunk's case even more would be witches. Meanwhile, you have one point of evidence clearing you, and it happened on the most insane night of them all. I would not normally fight you on this, but it's the only interpretation that makes sense to me.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:54 pm

I’ve moved every night
People have died every night
And if that’s way too many to clear with one of those who you listed also clearing me then how did I kill anyone let alone be a witch if I’m also moving

^^ and on top of that I moved on a night where TWO people died as well so if I were a witch too then there would have been 3 right?
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:54 pm

I need you to make it make sense to me how I can move every night and be a witch
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Tue May 09, 2023 8:55 pm

Your claim that you moved every night holds no water. If someone did not see you move, there is no proof that you moved. I and the rest of the town know you moved Night 4, the rest is just your word.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:56 pm

So if I’m not responsible for the killings on night 4 and you know I moved on night 4 then how am I a witch?
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:57 pm

The Librarian wrote:I never said you were the killer on Night 4.

Because as you said right here you never said I was the killer on night 4
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:57 pm

Trust me if I were a witch or a vig anyone who I named would be gone right now LMAOOOO
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Tue May 09, 2023 8:58 pm

The Librarian wrote:
The other strange thing that happened was that our departed friend the Jailor witnessed the Hunter visit someone.  To my knowledge, this is the ONLY piece of evidence that points to the Hunter's innocence.  To be honest, I am still not sure what happened here, but I do have a theory:
We are near certain that the Evil Spirit was the result of a special item.  That proves that special effects DO exist here.  But how did the dead know how the Spirit worked?  I propose that the dead were the ones who sent the Spirit, NOT the witches.  I also propose that in a twist of fate, a second item was used this night by the witches; one that would allow one of them to either visit or (more likely) falsify the results of someone who was targeted by a watching move.

I explained it here to the best of my ability. I am not a witch so I do not know what they are capable of.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 8:59 pm

What you explained doesn’t make it make sense
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Tue May 09, 2023 9:16 pm

I am saying that the Jailer received a misleading or fake result on Night 4.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Tue May 09, 2023 9:18 pm

I have been wondering why there was no second body the night the Monk killed the butcher if the Butcher was innocent and there was no coin flip.

Perhaps the innkeeper was poisoned this night and that is why he died night 4.

Doctor is also an easy claim for the poisoner to make, because most antidotes are made by the poisoner themselves.

In addition, I am bothered by how the Woodcarver did not know that my move was a block and protect, for I revealed all of this to the Librarian on the day I Banished him. If the librarian were a witch, he’d be a damn smart one, and I doubt he’d let his teammate make such a spectacular blunder.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Tue May 09, 2023 9:19 pm

Not saying one way or another, but these things have been bothering me.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 9:21 pm

The innkeeper said I was not responsible for the killings in the beginning and also never mentioned feeling ill so I don’t think she was poisoned. If someone were poisoned I get the next night to heal them
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 9:23 pm

The Librarian wrote:I am saying that the Jailer received a misleading or fake result on Night 4.

How did he receive a misleading or fake result if you also said if he were a witch + the rest of us tied to him then that would be too many?

Who gave him the fake result?
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 9:24 pm

still sounds like you, youngling, and carpenter are trying to keep numbers on your side
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Tue May 09, 2023 9:24 pm

It would make sense as none of the first victims were poisoned. I also believe she was gone from night 3-night 4, so she couldn’t say anything if she wasn’t online/aware
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Tue May 09, 2023 9:24 pm

The witches had an item. I still believe the Jailer is innocent.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 9:28 pm

I’m wondering if you’re in the fiction section of your library bc I think you’re confused on the facts here
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Aristocrat Tue May 09, 2023 9:30 pm

The Hunter wrote:The innkeeper said I was not responsible for the killings in the beginning and also never mentioned feeling ill so I don’t think she was poisoned. If someone were poisoned I get the next night to heal them

Of the killings so far.

I am not a fan of lynching without evidence, and the evidence I once thought I had on the Librarian was nullified.

The only count against him is the one night of results we disagree with.
The Aristocrat
The Aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 09, 2023 9:31 pm

But aristocrat — if I moved EVERY night how am I on the witch team??
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next