Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monk's Truth

+4
The Educator
The Farmer
The Hunter
The Monk
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Monk's Truth - Page 2 Empty Re: The Monk's Truth

Post by The Monk Fri May 05, 2023 1:00 pm

So you didn't see a person, but you saw an evil spirit. Not sure how to feel about that yet. Do you mind telling us what you saw on other nights?
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Fri May 05, 2023 1:48 pm

I’m a little confused by this “Evil Spirit” business. This would seem to require a) that the killers moved twice in a night b) you aren’t dead so it might have failed? c) that your role doesn’t see people it just gets vibes?

Also if there’s a delay kill happening, then it throws the entire “blocker/protector” idea out the window. I’m not accusing you at all, I’m just confused a bit on some of the logic thread here.
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Fri May 05, 2023 2:51 pm

I believe the idea would be that the witches used a delayed kill night three. So instead of two deaths including the monk's vig kill night three there was just one.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Fri May 05, 2023 2:55 pm

A two day delay kill seems very odd though. While possible, it would be considered the weakest of their moves if they can kill instantly, eliminating a role. Plus the educator said he was somehow blocked, and if only an evil spirit was seen... Then that poses some questions indeed.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Fri May 05, 2023 3:01 pm

I get what you're saying but varying kill methods makes it more confusing for the innocents to piece together.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Fri May 05, 2023 5:03 pm

Breaking news! We’ve heard speculation that the evil spirit could be a limited use block awarded to the killers at the beginning of the game.
Using it on the blocker to ensure a kill went through would be a logical choice, especially if one of their members was killed and prevented from killing the night before.

But that’s just a theory…. A WITCH theory!
The Reporter
The Reporter

The Mayor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Fri May 05, 2023 5:39 pm

Possible. It could be an extra perk of the delayed kill as well. We've seen similar things in past lives like poison that spreads.
We really won't know for sure unless someone pipes up or the bodies start droppin'.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Fri May 05, 2023 6:12 pm

I hope it's not a killing evil spirit. I'm uncertain if we have anyone to fix that if it is.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Fri May 05, 2023 7:57 pm

I believe there’s someone to help with delays (unless they’re dead) BUT the educator never said he felt anything yet….. that’s why I’m confused.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Aristocrat Fri May 05, 2023 8:10 pm

I am the Watcher.
Night One: nobody visited the Shoemaker
Night Two: missed a move
Night Three: nobody visited the Librarian
Night Four: an Evil Spirit visited the Educator

Have we heard from the Educator today? Maybe the evil spirit silences people for a day?
The Aristocrat
The Aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Fri May 05, 2023 8:11 pm

The educator was able to mention he was blocked, though it is not unheard of for a member to be silenced for a day.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Educator Fri May 05, 2023 8:16 pm

The Hunter wrote:Educator, enlighten me — do you feel ill?

I feel right as rain! Honestly! Can’t recall why I didn’t go out last night for the life of me but not even a sniffle when I awoke this morning!
The Educator
The Educator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Fri May 05, 2023 8:35 pm

Educator. Did you move every night?
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Educator Sat May 06, 2023 12:39 am

I have moved every night! I guarantee you that.

However, I have moved on some people who have been rather quiet as of late, on the off chance that they are inactive killers I’d prefer to refrain from giving them an alibi even for one night. You know, on the off chance I can catch them in a lie later

However, if the town is too worried I’ll die soon I can be convinced to leak my info early.
The Educator
The Educator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Sat May 06, 2023 9:44 am

I hear you completely! No need to give details now (or so I don’t have reason to think you’ll need to)

But thank you for verifying you’ve been moving
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Wed May 10, 2023 8:58 pm

The Monk wrote:Now that the night is almost over and the light will soon rise, I feel this to be the best time to reveal my role so that the moves have already been placed.

Firstly, I am the vigilante. I did not move night one or two, due to very little evidence. Night three I moved on the Butcher. Hence why I was so confident that it wasn't the witches. I went for him as I am currently under the assumption that the lists are truthful. Between the three names I knew the Drunk to be innocent as he knew my items, and by proxy the educator due to him claiming the block on the Drunk earlier. Then it was just between the Hunter and the Butcher. The Hunter has at least claimed to move and is active at the very least. The Butcher on the other hand hasn't spoken since I believe the beginning... At all. Therefore they were either inactive, meaning moves would be wasted on them, or they were a silent murderer. So I decided to at least use my move once.

If the Butcher was innocent then they are just as guilty as the witches. For a sheep that does not cry out when they see the wolves, are just as bad as the wolves. Regardless that was my move. I'm simply hoping I was right.

As for how I kill, I use my rosary to choke my targets. Keep in mind I could create many much more reasonable lies if I were lying. A rosary doesn't appear much as a killing weapon. I could've said I pray to the Lord with it to talk to the deceased. I could've claimed to block people by getting them drunk on wine. But, here I am putting all I've got out.

I hate that I have to reveal myself this early, but I wasn't about to let multiple innocents die or be excessively investigated as a waste. I definitely wasn't going to let the Drunk get lynched. I am fine if the murderers target me in the future, as information is far more important, and I will simply rejoin my brother in Christ.

Ahem. Thank you for listening to this old man talk your ear off. I'd pour everyone wine if I could, but I can't just be freely giving the blood of Christ willy nilly now can I!

YOU ADMITTED HERE HE KNEW YOUR ITEMS BECAUSE ITS BEEN SAID BEFORE
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Wed May 10, 2023 9:28 pm

No, he said the Drunk previously stated he items correctly. Gotta dig through some old posts I suppose.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2