Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monk's Truth

+4
The Educator
The Farmer
The Hunter
The Monk
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Monk's Truth Empty The Monk's Truth

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 9:59 pm

Now that the night is almost over and the light will soon rise, I feel this to be the best time to reveal my role so that the moves have already been placed.

Firstly, I am the vigilante. I did not move night one or two, due to very little evidence. Night three I moved on the Butcher. Hence why I was so confident that it wasn't the witches. I went for him as I am currently under the assumption that the lists are truthful. Between the three names I knew the Drunk to be innocent as he knew my items, and by proxy the educator due to him claiming the block on the Drunk earlier. Then it was just between the Hunter and the Butcher. The Hunter has at least claimed to move and is active at the very least. The Butcher on the other hand hasn't spoken since I believe the beginning... At all. Therefore they were either inactive, meaning moves would be wasted on them, or they were a silent murderer. So I decided to at least use my move once.

If the Butcher was innocent then they are just as guilty as the witches. For a sheep that does not cry out when they see the wolves, are just as bad as the wolves. Regardless that was my move. I'm simply hoping I was right.

As for how I kill, I use my rosary to choke my targets. Keep in mind I could create many much more reasonable lies if I were lying. A rosary doesn't appear much as a killing weapon. I could've said I pray to the Lord with it to talk to the deceased. I could've claimed to block people by getting them drunk on wine. But, here I am putting all I've got out.

I hate that I have to reveal myself this early, but I wasn't about to let multiple innocents die or be excessively investigated as a waste. I definitely wasn't going to let the Drunk get lynched. I am fine if the murderers target me in the future, as information is far more important, and I will simply rejoin my brother in Christ.

Ahem. Thank you for listening to this old man talk your ear off. I'd pour everyone wine if I could, but I can't just be freely giving the blood of Christ willy nilly now can I!
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

The Monk's Truth Empty Re: The Monk's Truth

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 10:04 pm

I probably should've clarified that I didn't move tonight either.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Thu May 04, 2023 10:04 pm

That’s crazy how you lie so boldly you bloody witch!!!!!!
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 10:07 pm

You're innocent it seems, meaning I got the right target! The innkeeper was the one said you couldn't have killed one of those nights! It's awful how that truth came about, but, I'll be praying for the innkeeper.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 10:09 pm

This also means, that whoever blocked the third night, was either right, or the protector guessed correctly! Or there's priority rules? I don't actually know on that one
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Thu May 04, 2023 10:13 pm

No you “didnt move tonight” because witches can only go one at a time smh
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 10:23 pm

And yet here you were just a moment ago yelling that I specifically would kill someone. I don't serve people to the Lord to receive judgement unless I have enough evidence. I ask that you crawl yourself out of the narrow hole that you dug, so that you can see more than just what you want to see and look at what is truly around you. I'm saying keep an open mind. Regardless we shall see what the day reveals.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Thu May 04, 2023 10:26 pm

What hole did I dig??? Regardless as to if I die or if the witches flip numbers to lynch me the innocent side loses a number.

Can’t dig a hole if I was never a witch
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 10:35 pm

The hole you dug is representative of how you're focusing on your very first suspicions and believing it to be truth with little to no evidence. Meaning you're basically in there refusing to move. You crawling up and seeing what is around you simply means to have you look at the information everyone else gives. If you so choose you can crawl back into it. Though you'd be focusing on three innocents.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Thu May 04, 2023 10:36 pm

I’m not focusing on my first suspicion at all. I’m focusing on the fact that you’re a lying monk 🤪
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 10:45 pm

You are quite literally proving my point. Think about this logically. Why would the witches link themselves together so soon? Why would they "fake" roles that are easily verifiable by others, especially this soon? They wouldn't. It's too flimsy of a plan. It'd fall apart near as soon as it started. My belief is that many are currently quiet. Though I have no doubt at least one is a little more talkative than the rest. But again, information is needed, not pure suspicion.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Thu May 04, 2023 10:48 pm

Exactly. Pure suspicion. Everything I say is just suspicion.

So, no hole dug.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 10:51 pm

It's a metaphor/figure of speech. You're still acting as if it's fact however. Lord give me strength and patience.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Thu May 04, 2023 10:53 pm

I can confirm the Monk is telling the truth about killing the Butcher night three. I'm the coroner and the Butcher was strangled by some sort of necklace.
This is likely different than who killed the Tailor as they were strangled by rope or string. I'm assuming they different people as the wording in the result was different.

That's not to say the Monk is 100% innocent but they are being truthful about the Butcher.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Thu May 04, 2023 10:54 pm

TBH I'm not reading most of the exchange between the Hunter and the Monk as it's not really anything but bluster. So if something of substance is said I guess just say it again in a short thread lol.
The Farmer
The Farmer

The Reporter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Thu May 04, 2023 11:01 pm

Farmer. May I simply say thank you. I need to take a breather from the hunter.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Thu May 04, 2023 11:17 pm

Ooooooooo sooooo the monk killed everyone. Iconic hunting headshot
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Educator Thu May 04, 2023 11:47 pm

I understood why The Hunter was upset at me, but this is plainly ridiculous! I feel like that fellow could be trying to rile people up for some nonsense, I suggest we pay them little mind from here on out.

Hunter, I know you’ll have some retort back at me, but before you send it go read your own replies here and think of how you must sound to those of us simply trying to stop more murders! You only hurt your own credibility by being this stubborn and reactive!
The Educator
The Educator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Fri May 05, 2023 12:02 am

You don’t have to pay me any attention as far as I’m concerned. I throw my suspicions out there and you can agree or disagree.

HOWEVER I would of course defend my scout’s honor and make sure I hunt for good and not evil. I am not a witch
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jailer Fri May 05, 2023 12:16 am

Although I agree that The Hunter has been rather...unbridled...in their accusations. The Hunter visited The Farmer last night, so assuming we believe The Monk to be the vigilante, The Hunter is likely not a witch.
The Jailer
The Jailer

The Hunter and The Educator like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Aristocrat Fri May 05, 2023 6:22 am

I have something to add to this. Granted I have not time to peruse the entire conversation, but hopefully this fits in somewhere.

Last night the Educator was visited by an “Evil Spirit”. I am the watcher, that is what I saw. If we have some sort of healer, please help him. I think there is the possibility of a delayed kill.
The Aristocrat
The Aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Fri May 05, 2023 11:09 am

The Aristocrat wrote:I have something to add to this.  Granted I have not time to peruse the entire conversation, but hopefully this fits in somewhere.

Last night the Educator was visited by an “Evil Spirit”.  I am the watcher, that is what I saw.  If we have some sort of healer, please help him.  I think there is the possibility of a delayed kill.

Educator, enlighten me — do you feel ill?

And Mr. Aristocrat question (because I honestly want to spit ball this) — could the witches really go for 2 kills in one night like that? Wouldn’t that count as an additional move for them? — could the spirit potentially be like a medium-like ability instead?
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Aristocrat Fri May 05, 2023 12:19 pm

I posted this before reading and responding to the other thread. I need to check on the timing of events. IF THE MONK IS THE VIG, he might not have prevented a murder, if the killers have some kind of Evil Spirit delay-kill. The same logic applies to anyone’s block or protect that night. We cannot be certain the killers were stopped.

There is no reason the delay could not be longer than 2 days. Every story has different rules.
The Aristocrat
The Aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Aristocrat Fri May 05, 2023 12:23 pm

Checking the nights, on Night Three, IF THE MONK IS TRUTHFUL, the killers could conceivably sent a delay-killer to the Educator. Why the Evil Spirit was seen by me on Night Four is a bit confusing.

Educator, is there anything you can enlighten us on? You were indeed visited by and Evil Spirit. Are you aware of any ill-effects?

Double-Splendid.
The Aristocrat
The Aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Fri May 05, 2023 12:55 pm

Something seems off…… I hear you entirely! But the timing is giving me the ick
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content