Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3 Results

+7
The Monk
The Farmer
The Aristocrat
The Educator
The Jailer
The Hunter
The Librarian
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Day 3 Results Empty Day 3 Results

Post by The Librarian Tue May 02, 2023 10:47 pm

I never knew the Butcher very well, but it's a shame that this is how things ended up.  Now we will never know his account.  I have to confess, this night's results seem a bit strange to me.  Nevertheless, I am here to share what I can as I have already lived longer than I expected.

Of the following people, at least one is innocent of wrongdoing:
The Farmer
The Monk
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Day 3 Results Empty Re: Day 3 Results

Post by The Hunter Tue May 02, 2023 11:03 pm

The drunk is one of the witches.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Tue May 02, 2023 11:06 pm

Which ties him to the Monk.

Both are witches — and if your role is true then the farmer is innocent.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jailer Tue May 02, 2023 11:12 pm

I can confirm the innocence of the farmer, as I do believe he visited the tailor this evening.
The Jailer
The Jailer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Educator Wed May 03, 2023 12:09 am

If I’m following the phrasing of your role when you described it last, Librarian, then wouldn’t there be a possibility of both of these people being innocent? Only one has to be, no reason that they both can’t be.
The Educator
The Educator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Wed May 03, 2023 12:51 am

That is correct. Both the Farmer and Monk could be innocent and by the same coin the Butcher, Drunk, and Hunter could all be witches in theory. I am still trying to organize my thoughts on what has come up, so I shall retire for the night and revisit this on the morrow.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Aristocrat Wed May 03, 2023 6:10 am

I will come clean because I find my results to be interesting, and frankly non-threatening to the witches.

Night One: Nobody visited the Shoemaker.
Night Three: Nobody visited the Librarian.

All this bluster and no one else considered him for investigation?

Not splendid.
The Aristocrat
The Aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Aristocrat Wed May 03, 2023 6:16 am

Hunter, a talent which can act on oneself and others, as you claim to have done, narrows down your possibilities greatly. It would not hurt for you to come clean on your talents.

Splendid, once again.
The Aristocrat
The Aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Wed May 03, 2023 6:40 am

The Jailer wrote:I can confirm the innocence of the farmer, as I do believe he visited the tailor this evening.

This is accurate.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 am

The Hunter wrote:The drunk is one of the witches.

Can you remind us of you logic on this?
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Wed May 03, 2023 9:15 am

The Aristocrat wrote:Hunter, a talent which can act on oneself and others, as you claim to have done, narrows down your possibilities greatly.  It would not hurt for you to come clean on your talents.

Splendid, once again.

Although I won’t reveal my hunting secrets in full — in order to keep my selected target safe I can choose to move on them. If I wish, I can choose to make sure I’m safe as well.

Due to the heat of events my moves were the following:
Night 1: myself
Night 2: you (aristocrat)
Night 3: myself (I figured either the butcher or I would be a target but I didnt trust the butcher at the time so I opted back for myself as this was allowed)
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Wed May 03, 2023 9:17 am

So you're thinking that though the Butcher died, they were a witch.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Wed May 03, 2023 9:19 am

The Farmer wrote:
The Hunter wrote:The drunk is one of the witches.

Can you remind us of you logic on this?

This goes based off the logic that I know I’m innocent so I would fully understand if it wouldn’t make sense to others but this is where I came down to that:

If those who have the possibility were myself, the butcher, or the drunk (and if I know my own role I removed myself from this because I’m not a witch…. I’m a witch hunter LOL)

So then it’s down to either the butcher or the drunk and unless if the vig (I’m assuming there would be one this round) went after the drunk that would mean the witches didn’t go after anyone (which I assumed unlikely)

So if the butcher died my guess was that he was a quiet innocent and if 3 of us were listed and 2 of us are eliminated from that list then it would HAVE to be the drunk if the librarian isn’t lying about his role. That doesn’t mean he’s been the one actively doing the work, but he would be the witch of the 3

Which then makes me assume the monk because if he’s playing as alibi for the drunk (who I deduced down to be a witch) then I don’t trust him in the slightest either.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Wed May 03, 2023 9:20 am

The Farmer wrote:So you're thinking that though the Butcher died, they were a witch.

No no at first I thought it was the butcher who was the witch and the drunk that was innocent but since the butcher is now gone — unless the vig claims that was their work then I can strongly assume it’s the drunk
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Wed May 03, 2023 9:27 am

Not sure I'm totally sold but I follow your reasoning. I'd hate to be to hasty in lynching so I'm going to need more proof before acting.

Maybe all the information roles can target the drunk next night cycle so we can be sure.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Wed May 03, 2023 9:59 am

I completely understand wanting another night!

I’m just going to personally leave my vote as is since I’m hard set until drastically shown otherwise
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Wed May 03, 2023 11:12 am

While it would be possible that the butcher was a silent innocent, that wouldn't be a good target for the witches. I'd imagine they would go for someone who has actually moved at the very least. A silent innocent is someone they most likely wouldn't have to worry about as that's basically a free target to pin murders on.
The Monk
The Monk

The Librarian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Wed May 03, 2023 11:59 am

I agree with the Monk. That precisely is the "strangeness" I alluded to in my post last night. Of course, this could be a deliberate maneuver by the witches to confuse us.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Innkeeper Wed May 03, 2023 12:34 pm

As far as I know, the Hunter is not responsible for the murders.
The Innkeeper
The Innkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Wed May 03, 2023 12:46 pm

I’m following the logic here on both sides, though to be honest it’s hard to try to know the “logic” behind a bunch of crazy witches and who they might kill, so I’m not sure we can rule in or out the vig. Currently the idea of the Drunk being a witch seems to be supported by a few people unless I’m misreading it?
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Educator Wed May 03, 2023 12:47 pm

The Librarian wrote:Of course, this could be a deliberate maneuver by the witches to confuse us.

If it is, it’s a strange move indeed. Why would the witches narrow down our suspects by removing The Butcher?

And where is The Drunk in all this? If he doesn’t have something convincing to say regarding night 2 I fear I’ll cast my vote alongside The Hunter’s.
The Educator
The Educator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Wed May 03, 2023 2:22 pm

The Monk wrote:While it would be possible that the butcher was a silent innocent, that wouldn't be a good target for the witches. I'd imagine they would go for someone who has actually moved at the very least. A silent innocent is someone they most likely wouldn't have to worry about as that's basically a free target to pin murders on.

I could see it either way. Sometimes picking off the quiet ones lowers the chance of a protector blocking.
There's a handful of unlikely scenarios that are possible. I see a vig popping off this early to be a pretty slim chance. Then there are other unlikely things like deadly trappers.

I think the most likely possibility is that the Butcher was an innocent who was murdered. Without more info, that's what I'm sticking with.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Wed May 03, 2023 3:00 pm

If I recall correctly, I think the drunk announced one of my items, unless it's simply him being drunk. Because I do indeed have wine. So we'll have to see what else he has to say. Currently I'm inclined to believe he's innocent and by proxy there's someone who blocked him, can't recall who though.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drunk Wed May 03, 2023 5:11 pm

I apologize for my absence. I have been recovering from a night on the town. I'm not sure the logic behind why I'm guilty but to further prove my innocence the other item The Monk has is a rosary. The only way my role becomes of any use is if someone else actually finds how our fellow lads have passed.
The Drunk
The Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Wed May 03, 2023 5:12 pm

Currently, to me you're innocent in the eyes of the lord then. As you are correct. What did you find out last night though, as others may need more to go on.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum