Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Suspicions

+3
Pain
Reuben
Norm
7 posters

Go down

Current Suspicions Empty Current Suspicions

Post by Norm Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:47 pm

As of right now, here is what I have gathered:
Fungus - ? (confirmed I killed Rex, knows how people died)
Iago - ? (Hasn’t provided any info but been semi active)
Kronk - ? (Hasn’t provided any info but been semi active)
LeFou - ? (suspiciously quiet)
Norm - Vig
Pain - Investigator
Panic - Room Watcher
Reuben - ? (says was dead)
Norm
Norm

Back to top Go down

Current Suspicions Empty Re: Current Suspicions

Post by Norm Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:49 pm

I’m currently very sus of LeFou, would you like to explain what it is you’ve been doing? Kronk and Iago are also on my list, so I’d like some explanations to what you’ve been doing as well.
Norm
Norm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norm Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Smile
Norm
Norm

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFou Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:50 pm

Well as I stated before, I have not been as active as I would like due to the Holidays and distractions but I assure you I have been making moves and trying my best to be as active as I can be.

Not everyone can be as talkative and active as you, which might come off as suspicious in its own way since you do like to point the spotlight at others and not yourself Smile
LeFou
LeFou

Back to top Go down

Post by Reuben Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:28 pm

Lefou, I appreciate you telling us that you've been active, but please inform us of at least who you moved against and when.
Reuben
Reuben

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Just to throw this out there please don't shoot anyone tonight Norm haha. We're late in the game so killing an innocent could put us in a really bad spot.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronk Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:39 am

I'm really just minding my own business and trying not to die. I didn't think it was that suspicious. I would agree with Pain that killing an innocent person could basically end the game.
Kronk
Kronk

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFou Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:40 pm

I’m with Kronk, just been minding my business and chiming in a few times when I felt it was necessary but as I don’t have much to add that wasn’t already said, I just have been observing. Also on board with Pain that if an innocent dies, the gig is pretty much up.

Seems to me Mr. Smee, while a murderer, was doing most if not all the killing so he was the only true suspect and we all spent as much of our time as possible getting rid of him while the other murderers stayed in the shadows. To be fair, Norm has been the most active in all this and stands to reason that he isn’t the vig but is pretending. Convenient that he claims to have a gun (with ammo?) and a device to kill someone who moved on him while being the vig. Do I have proof? No, but has been my gut feeling from the beginning and all the talking and deflecting just makes my gut feeling stronger. But those are my 2 cents in the matter!

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
LeFou
LeFou

Back to top Go down

Post by Fungus Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Wow when lefou words it like that and if the “gift” has been used by the murderers then it makes sense how NEITHER of them died during the last night cycle when norm claimed to be vig.... he should have killed smee if one was innocent and one was not.......

Norm I’m sus now - I’m sorry..
Fungus
Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fungus Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:11 pm

It just doesn’t make sense how they both lived
Fungus
Fungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Iago Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:59 pm

SQUAK, I know I seem sus from lack of action, I have missed some night move submissions due to work commitments. My night one move was to block Kronk, which offers proof of nothing. I blocked Fidget night 3, but they died.
Iago
Iago

Back to top Go down

Post by Norm Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:41 pm

I know it seems strange, but I either got blocked or something happened cause I got told that I was unable to successfully do my move. Also: Smee admitted to being a killer, and we have proof that him and I killed on the same night. Why would I push so hard for Smee to die if we were both killers? It doesn’t make sense. If no one wants me to shoot tonight I won’t, but I feel like this is a bad move. I’m gonna use my trap on Pain, since you came forward as the investigator, so at least you’ll be safe.
Norm
Norm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fungus Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:46 pm

But I thought you also said your trap was a one time thing..... now the story isn’t right
Fungus
Fungus

LeFou and Iago like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFou Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:01 pm

Well he claims he was considering setting it up in his room, unsure if that counts as its one time use he says it has or only if it activates. However, he did not say that it captured anyone but he has claimed for certain that it is only useable in HIS room. Which means he cannot use it to keep anyone safe but himself, so no, unless you lied, you cannot use it on Pain or anyone else but yourself
LeFou
LeFou

Iago likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Reuben Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:09 pm

LIARS! BOTH IAGO AND NORM ARE LYING!!! Iago is not the blocker because I was the blocker as Sir Hiss! Therefore, Norm was NOT blocked last night. As far as I know, his move could only fail if he tried to murder someone who was protected!
Reuben
Reuben

LeFou likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Reuben Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:11 pm

^^^This is why I didn't reveal WHAT I did in case the murderers messed up
Reuben
Reuben

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content