Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIGHT FIVE

2 posters

Go down

NIGHT FIVE  Empty NIGHT FIVE

Post by LeFou Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:14 am

Mr. Smee is gone! Which is a small comfort at least. So we still have Tiny's corpse to investigate, though Fungus claimed it was Norm who killed him and Norm backed him up. So we could confirm since we have Norm's aura. Also we have the corpse of Shego, but again it could just be Smee's aura since he seems to be the only active killer while the others hide...What are your thoughts?

Also, hope you have a safe and Happy New Year! Very Happy
LeFou
LeFou

Back to top Go down

NIGHT FIVE  Empty Re: NIGHT FIVE

Post by LeFou Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:21 am

Also, I will say. I am still suspicious on Norm...had a gut feeling from the beginning on him and with the whole him trying to shoot Smee but it not magically working? But ensuring he was very vocal about his attempt? Hmmm I dunno, seems like he is covering himself.
LeFou
LeFou

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:49 pm

I agree, he seems pretty suspect to me still.

I think maybe we just investigate two living people since I'm pretty confident Smee killed Shego
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:50 pm

How about I investigate Panic and you take Fungus?
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFou Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:43 pm

Yeah I can take Fungus, but seems I am the target of Norm as he is at it again with ensuring he comes off very involved!
LeFou
LeFou

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:37 pm

So long as we're both alive tomorrow I can vouch for you. Maybe I should do it tonight because if I die you'll be stuck.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFou Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:49 pm

Reuben is wanting to just lay out my every move I’ve done, which nobody else has done. Seems he is deflecting since he was also called out by Norm. Should I just lay everything out ? They will easily figure out I am your partner if I do I think
LeFou
LeFou

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:55 am

Awe shoot, sorry I forgot to submit my move! For some reason I was thinking the game was picking back up today. I'm annoyed with myself, I don't think I've ever missed submitting a move before.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:56 am

I think you're probably ok at the moment with the recent revelation from Reuben. But it's pretty late in the game so you can come clean if you want. I'll back you whichever way.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFou Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:38 am

No worries! And I will see how conversations go today. I’ll probably have to reveal who I am no later than early tomorrow potentially. It is weird that nobody died isn’t it? Unless they were gonna claim that Norm blocked an attack or something when they actually didn’t submit a kill.
LeFou
LeFou

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:36 am

I think it's unlikely they forgot but possible. I'd say it's more likely someone protected/blocked.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down