Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Here

4 posters

Go down

Hey I'm Here Empty Hey I'm Here

Post by Titius Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:17 am

So. I in real life have been rather busy. However if it appears that I'm always active it's because I left it logged in on my phone, though I haven't checked in the past few days till now. The reason I voted for Justinia is because honestly she's the only one besides me who was up. And it was me or her. Had to read a hella lot stuff before I decided to do this last minute though cause I figured godlevia would change if I voted. Now. As for my role I give a player priority. A vigilante could kill before a murderer kill goes through. A snoop could go through before a protect or block would go through. My items are a chariot and a whip. The chariot allows me to drive a person to their target before all other moves. have not moved or spoken in the past few days because I honestly forgot about it. Work is crazy. School is being stupid. And other real life things have piled. Thankfully. At least one of those is solved. I would like more evidence before lynching, cause man did not expect to come back to this.

Now yes I look suspicious, but why wouldn't I? Godlevia wanted me lynched and thought I was a murderer so killing her is a pretty obvious way to make me look like a murderer.

As for who I moved on last night, I moved on Cronus.

Any questions? Also... Hi.
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Here Empty Re: Hey I'm Here

Post by Flavius Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:00 am

While I understand IRL being busy it could also be a convenient excuse.

If you don't mind please list your lives so far.
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:01 am

*moves
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:49 am

No last night was pretty much it for my movement. When I say I haven't checked in, I really mean I haven't checked. I said got it. Posted I think once in the greetings before the night even started. After that I got caught up in the utter chaos that is my current existence. I'm really sorry everyone
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronus Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:03 pm

I see you're trying to be nice, but I frankly don't believe you whatsoever.
Cronus
Cronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Honestly with how little I've been on I should have just let godlevia live, I just didn't want to die. But by how things looked she might have been a murderer. Or she was a vigilante, or there was poison. There were two people that died on what night 3? 2? Wait was last night the 3rd? The night when two people died is what I'm referencing
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Primia Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:04 pm

Titus didn't kill Godlevia. My ability lets me watch other people's rooms to see who visits them. I figured Godlevia would be the next victim, so last night I watched her room. She was visited by Horatia, Britannia, and Flavius. Not Titus.
Primia
Primia

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:18 pm

So at least we know Titus didn't murder last night.

I will say I did move on Godlevia. I'm a redirector. I don't have a great reasoning for targeting her, she was just there and I didn't know what her role was.

To be honest I did think it would make her freak out assuming she lived which would have been entertaining hahaha
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronus Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:00 pm

Flavius, can you explain what you mean by redirector? Who do you redirect?
Cronus
Cronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:47 pm

I redirect whomever I target. So for instance if I redirected you and you planned to move, your move would get redirected to another target
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum