Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Necessary, but Cover Up!!!

2 posters

Go down

Not Necessary, but Cover Up!!! Empty Not Necessary, but Cover Up!!!

Post by Titius Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:20 am

How does this sound. Think it'll give people pause?

So. I in real life have been rather busy. However if it appears that I'm always active it's because I left it logged in on my phone, though I haven't checked in the past few days till now. The reason I voted for Justinia is because honestly she's the only one besides me who was up. And it was me or her. Had to read a hella lot stuff before I decided to do this last minute though cause I figured godlevia would change if I voted. Now. As for my role I give a player priority. A vigilante could kill before a murderer kill goes through. A snoop could go through before a protect or block would go through. My items are a chariot and a whip. The chariot allows me to drive a person to their target before all other moves. have not moved or spoken in the past few days because I honestly forgot about it. Work is crazy. School is being stupid. And other real life things have piled. Thankfully. At least one of those is solved. I would like more evidence before lynching, cause man did not expect to come back to this.
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Not Necessary, but Cover Up!!! Empty Re: Not Necessary, but Cover Up!!!

Post by Flavius Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:34 am

One thing, I think someone in one of the things called out your actual items (sword not whip).
So maybe just come clean with the actual items and play the "it's Rome, everyone has a sword" card.
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:30 am

Yes. But Amadeus I think claimed snoop already
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:41 am

Fair. Up to you then. Either way you're gonna have to lie and convince some people
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum