Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m the snoop

3 posters

Go down

I’m the snoop Empty I’m the snoop

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:14 am

I’m gonna try and come out as the snoop. I’ll say I use my complex sheet music to distract someone while I pick their pockets (which is actually an item I have).
Night one I’mma say I didn’t move cause I’ve said it previously.
Night two I’m not sure what I’ll say, anyone wanna volunteer?
Night three I’ll say I visited Flavius and he can back me up.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

I’m the snoop Empty Re: I’m the snoop

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:19 am

A potentially good or bad play: I out Brit as the poisoner. I checked her night two and have been “waiting for someone to say how people died” before revealing my cards. Then Godlevia would maybe trust me and Flavius, since I outed a killer and Flavius can back me up. If one of us is going to die, we might want to try and capitalize on it.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:21 am

I'll vouch as much as I can but I'm gonna try and play it cool. So if things go down hill on you I might have to bail to keep me cover

I'd save that Brit play for if it could really help us. There's no sense sacrificing one of us just to maybe get someone to trust one of us. Not unless it's part of a bigger play
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:44 am

Fair point. Should I just pick a dead person and guess their items?
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:54 am

Could be a long game but what if I try and focus Godlevia on Justinia? She doesn’t trust them, thinks their trying to claim big and lying. I could say I checked her pockets and found poison? She doesn’t post much so honestly I might be able to get away with it.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:15 am

Flavius do you want me to actually say what your items are, or say you had a Cookbook and a Package of Pastries
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:17 am

As redirector I think you can say you lure people to a new target with the smell of freshly baked goods
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:18 am

Honestly who's going to think any of his items are murderer tools. A stove is a bit of a stretch of a murderer weapon. Heck he could redirect people by making their favorite dish, luring them to another target. Hence, redirecting.... You beat me to it haha
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:26 am

Ballsy move senator. However, if we can keep you two alive long enough, Flavius can redirect a talkative member that is trusted, they will confirm what has happened, and then that should put more trust on you. Now I've got to figure out what to say.
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:28 am

I’m playing a long game here. Honestly I’m just hoping they go for the bait. If Flavius can be proven “innocent” then they have no reason not to trust us.
As for you, sorry senator but this ball’s in your court. Hopefully you can pull something out, but I’ll try to move the crowd away from you at least.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:36 am

I'm fine with you outing my items but I'm gonna prioritize my cover. That way if the gambit doesn't work we aren't both blown.

Keep in mind snoops/investigators often come in pair in this game so be wary that could be cause for suspicion
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum