Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amadaeus & Hortia (spelling???????)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amadaeus & Hortia (spelling???????) Empty Amadaeus & Hortia (spelling???????)

Post by Godlevia Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:27 am

Have y’all moved nights 1-3? Were they successful?
Thanksies.
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Amadaeus & Hortia (spelling???????) Empty Re: Amadaeus & Hortia (spelling???????)

Post by Godlevia Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:39 am

Horchata. Disregard.
This is just for amadaeus
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Amadaeus & Hortia (spelling???????) Empty Re: Amadaeus & Hortia (spelling???????)

Post by Godlevia Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:07 am

AMANDA IMA NEED YOU TO SAY SUMN FOR THE CROWD
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:00 am

Who is Amanda? Is this one of our assistants? What a strange name...
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:59 am

Hello sorry just woke up and saw a butchered version of what I think was meant to be my name.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:01 am

But all jokes aside I absolutely understand how it looks, but I do actually work a super late 2nd shift and thought I Would have time the first night to make a move but I didnt. However I have since then learned from my mistakes and made my move well ahead of time and oh boy do I have some fun info for you
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Godlevia Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:03 am

Spill the tea my dear senator!!! (And I can remove you from the guilt list :-) )
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:07 am

So I am the snoop! Honestly was a little disappointed cause I don’t think this role typically plays out too well but I was willing to give it a go. Big plan was for me to hold on to this information until I was able to catch someone in a lie, but it worked out better than I could have hoped.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:11 am

So here’s my moves;
Night one: be super stupid and stay up all night practicing my music.
Night two: snoop on Justinia (literally just random)
Night three: snoop on Flavius (seemed to be the center of attention)
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:14 am

Now here’s the big brain plays: Justina has a VIAL OF POISON and a bag of herbs.
Seems SUPER fucking susp but she kinda implied Vig and I didn’t have any reason not to trust her so I figured I’d keep it on the back burner any hope she tried to claim something else or WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO INVESTIGATE THE BODIES.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:20 am

Flavius can even back me up here: he has a cook book and a stove (probably to help support Flavortown, which I’m pretty sure is where he comes from)
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulius Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:22 am

Yet you said nothing when you found the poison?

I would like to see if Flavius will back you up. At least that will tie you together.

Romulius
Romulius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:24 am

Ok I gave my reasonings. She seemed to imply Vig and it would literally be a “me versus you” where I’m just having people trust me without any supporting evidence. I figured better to wait when something comes forward that I can support rather than baseless accusations
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:26 am

Honestly I’m highly susp of you backing her us so heavily with literally no reason and all evidence to support the opposition.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulius Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:28 am

Backing her up? I'm going to vote for her removal should Flavius verify you.
Romulius
Romulius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:30 am

Oh sorry senator, I think I missunderstood your words there. Sorry, just a little bit jumpy this morning
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulius Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:32 am

Perhaps you should go paint some happy little trees.
Romulius
Romulius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:42 am

Amadeus got my items right. That appears to be one point for him being innocent
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Godlevia Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:53 am

With this information I think we should double lynch titus and justinia. I have strong belief in my list due to numbers
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 am

I’ll keep my vote where it is, if you can manage to tie it up than that’s all the better
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Godlevia Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:56 am

Thats what I meant!! your vote is fine for now. I'll be updating my list accordingly.

Thank you Amadeus
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Justinia Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:41 pm

The only problem is that Amadeus is lying about my items. Any confirmation by Flavius would only tie the two of them together as murderers. And frankly, Godlevia, it seems like you're jumping to conclusions.
Justinia
Justinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Godlevia Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:19 pm

Sis I know you aren’t saying I’m jumping to conclusions when you haven’t even been here.
Just say you’re caught and take the L
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Justinia Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:27 pm

What exactly did I get caught at? I didn't move the first two nights because I wanted to wait until it became clear if somone was suspicious. I don't know why you're accusing me of not being here when there are inactives we haven't heard from
Justinia
Justinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Godlevia Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:51 pm

okay did you move night 3? what's up
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum