Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Two Plans

3 posters

Go down

Night Two Plans Empty Night Two Plans

Post by Amadeus Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 pm

So, any thoughts on a plan for night two? Anyone feel like doing a bit of murder or a bit of moving, or should we just stick with the same people as before?
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Night Two Plans Empty Re: Night Two Plans

Post by Titius Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:29 am

I feel like whoever is the redirector should constantly be a redirector. But it should be who has the best items for such a role. That way we can have one of us be a "follower" if need be and confirm that person as a redirector. Those that question it will be redirected, and have our redirector proven. Though I'd hold off on revealing a "follower" till need be. As for a murderer I'd be fine with it I think. Though since I was silent I have no idea if anyone suspects me (my bad).

You could also always switch it up, but confirming a redirector could get us an in if need be, someone the Innocents would trust. This way we could try to manipulate the odds vocally and not just secretly. Though I'd suggest not revealing the role till need be.
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 am

Flavius was the redirector the first night so unless they have a problem with it, I agree it could be a good plan to stick with that.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:59 am

Now comes down to the question of the killer. Do we want to stick with just one right now as well and let Britania go at it again, or should we change it up?
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Britannia will kill Romulinus.
Flavius will Redirect Horatio to Cronus.
I think it’ll be funny what Horatio has the exact same thing happen twice in a row lol
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:03 pm

I wouldn't do that personally... While humorous, it would make our redirector be painted in a bad light. What are Flavius's items by the way? We need our redirector to have items that name sense with the role.
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:14 pm

I have a cookbook and a stove. Not the most clear for redirection but I can BS something.

I'll redirect anyone, even if it's for the lols hahaha. I could probably talk my way out of it if it pisses someone out.
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:17 pm

It probably will get brought up. Who wouldn't get irritated, especially if it's on the same target.
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:33 pm

Yeah we'll see. It happens a lot at the beginning anyway so I can say I just wanted to see what would happen.
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:46 pm

Any better ideas for who to target?
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:48 pm

I guess since Godlieva said she left her room I could redirect her to Romulinus? Then they basically waste their move
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down