Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

+13
Titius
Derius
Valentinia
Liviria
Justinia
Amadeus
Romulius
Flavius
Marilla
Octavius
Godlevia
Britannia
The Mayor
17 posters

Go down

RULES -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE Empty RULES -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

Post by The Mayor Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:33 pm

The classic Rule Book

RULES TO REMEMBER AND FOLLOW
1. HAVE FUN! We have some new players, don't ruin their first game
2. Do not talk of this game outside of the game. We all do it, I know. But try not to. Please.
3. You cannot copy and paste anything I have said in a private forum with you. Our forums are for us and no one else. You can paraphrase, but not a direct rewriting.
4. If there are any questions on rulings or anything, contact me first through here. If I don't respond within 6 hours, then you can text/message me.
5. Accidents happen, humans make mistakes. Be gentle and remind me if something is wrong.

If you made it this far, comment "got it" in the comments.

Now, how the game works. The game is played by two teams. The INNOCENTS and the MURDERERS. The innocents are the good guys, they don't know who else is good guys, but they use their moves to gather information and work together to find the murderers. The Murderers are the bad guys, they know the other murderers, and they want to kill the good guys.

Now, I know y'all know how to play the game, but there's something important in the NIGHT PHASE section, so please keep reading

The game is split into two phases. Each phase is 24 hours long, and will change at midnight every evening.

The DAY PHASE is when everyone gets to chat about what they learned/suspicions. Once a day phase begins, I will make a post titled DAY# LYNCH VOTE. That board will stay open until midnight. At that time, whoever has the most votes for them will be lynched. Ties will kill both people. If you don't want to see someone lynched, you can comment "No lynch" If NO LYNCH votes outnumber the other votes, there is no lynch. If it ties the leading vote, there is no lynch. You can change your vote however many times you wish until midnight. Then I will take your most recent vote and count that.

The NIGHT PHASE is when everyone gets to use their role. On night phases, you get to submit a role through your private board to me. Everyone's rules are explained in their private board. If you have any questions, please post there and nowhere else. Don't want people to know what your role is, it will make you a target. Make a topic on your private board labeled NIGHT# MOVE, and then put your move in that post. Same as with votes, you can submit as many as you wish. And I will take the most recent post at midnight that night. ALL MOVES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT OR THEY WILL NOT COUNT. Then, I will look at all the moves, decides what happens, and then post a scene. Everyone will get their results back, and if someone is dead, they will be moved to the Dead Board. If you made it this far, comment on the "Your Own Personal Board" post on your personal board so I know you see it and have seen this.
Examples of possible moves, which may or may not be used in this game
Snoop- can look at someone's items
Blocker- can stop someone from using their night move
Vigilante- can kill someone, but is on the good guy team

Once again, everything is due by midnight. If you have any questions, ask me, preferably in a private board. I will respond as quickly as I can. Hopefully I got it all. And, guys, be gentle. If I make a mistake, politely let me know, and I will see what I can do. Thank you, and remember to have fun.
The Mayor
The Mayor
Admin

https://ekneisel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RULES -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE Empty Re: RULES -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

Post by Britannia Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:11 pm

Got it
Britannia
Britannia

Back to top Go down

RULES -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE Empty Re: RULES -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

Post by Godlevia Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:41 pm

I DOTH SAY IVE GOT IT
AND IF DOTH WAS NOT USED CORRECTLY I DOTH TO TRY AGAIN
Godlevia
Godlevia

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavius Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:54 am

Got it.
Octavius
Octavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilla Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:25 am

Got it!
Marilla
Marilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:22 am

Got it
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:22 am

Got it
Flavius
Flavius

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulius Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:45 am

Got it.
Romulius
Romulius

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:34 pm

I’ve got it!
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Justinia Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:13 am

Got it
Justinia
Justinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Liviria Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:50 am

got itttttt
Liviria
Liviria

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinia Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:55 am

Got it!
Valentinia
Valentinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Derius Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:22 am

Got it
Derius
Derius

Back to top Go down

Post by Titius Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:40 pm

Got it
Titius
Titius

Back to top Go down

Post by Horatia Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:44 pm

got it
Horatia
Horatia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontius Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:20 pm

Got it
Pontius
Pontius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabinia Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:13 pm

Got it
Sabinia
Sabinia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronus Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Got it
Cronus
Cronus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down