Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 4 Scene

Go down

Night 4 Scene Empty Night 4 Scene

Post by The Mayor Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:00 am

Everyone anxiously awaited the final results. They were sure that Swoop would be going home.

It was made official once the police showed up with a wanted poster in hand for Swoop.

"I almost got away with it. If it weren't for everyone yelling so much. I just wanted to bring some respect to Miami. Most people think we're from Florida. I just wanted to show them we're from Ohio."

Some cheered, others applauded as Swoop was dragged away. The doors shut behind them, and the sirens began to screech as the cop car sped to the Mascot Jailhouse.

"Wonderful job, everyone. Wonderful indeed. The MCM is proud of all of you. This whole thing was really a ploy to get those Malicious Mascots to reveal themselves."

There was some confusion in the crowd. Was everything faked? Was Zippy even really invited? Are there dead mascots somewhere?

"I see the puzzled looks on your face. Worry not, we are still in need of a mascot to replace Brownie. The judges and I have decided that there is only one way to do this proper. One Last Cheer Off. Tomorrow at noon. Every mascot for themselves. The winner of that Cheer Off will become the new Brown's Mascot."

THE INNOCENTS WIN!! BUT WE'RE STILL IN NEED OF A MASCOT! COULD IT BE YOU?? I'LL DO ALL THE POST GAME SHENANIGANS TOMORROW, ONCE WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHEER OFF! THANKS FOR PLAYING! HOPE Y'ALL HAD SOME FUN, DESPITE THE ANGRY TIMES!
The Mayor
The Mayor
Admin

https://ekneisel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down