Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I've had a pretty good game so far.

Go down

I think I've had a pretty good game so far. Empty I think I've had a pretty good game so far.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:23 pm

Night One is a crap shoot, and I may have picked Brutus more based on our connected storyline than true logic. Sadly, I did not pick the killer or victim.

Night Two I correctly picked the victim, Bucky. He would still be alive were it not for Cayenne blocking me (if he IS the blocker). I tried, Bucky. I really tried.

Night Three is interesting. With the Sun Belt initiative roll, a CLEVER murderer team would not have had Yosef do the murdering, because he must not be blocked by conference-mate Cayenne (if he IS the blocker), and that was a 50-50 toss-up. A CLEVER murderer team would have had Swoop (if he IS a killer) do the killing. So it is entirely POSSIBLE that Swoop had targeted Flash, and I saved Flash on Night Three (I no longer expect a thank you).

Potentially saving 2 people in three nights? MVP material, baby.

Back to top Go down

I think I've had a pretty good game so far. Empty Re: I think I've had a pretty good game so far.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Nah
They wouldn’t have used Swoop since I knew his items

They would have used Yosef since he claimed vig (HE would have been the one to kill me)

You banished me for no reason

MVP is me for throwing out the theory from the beginning babyyyyy

Back to top Go down

I think I've had a pretty good game so far. Empty Re: I think I've had a pretty good game so far.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:36 pm

T B H
the real MVPs are cayenne and willie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:37 pm

Bucky might disagree with one of those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:38 pm

You must not be a clever murderer. Swoop killing was the clever choice that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:45 pm

Nah - I would have went with Yosef due to the fact that the vig was likely to kill and it would be he said she said since he claimed to be vig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:24 pm

Nobody in the circle of trust believed Yosef was a vigilante at that point. He was compromised. Unusable. A different murderer should have been used to target one of the protectors or the blocker from the circle of trust.

Murder team needs a kill a night. Can't roll dice especially when the endgame is so near.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:56 pm

nah - they did it right
if anything the best bet would have been buster because my move was for him and you banished me, so no one would have been able to verify what he was doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down