Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINAL SCENE!

Go down

FINAL SCENE! Empty FINAL SCENE!

Post by The Mayor Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:57 pm

There had been a lot of death. Too much death for any one tavernkeeper to manage.

“Look, I don’t want anymore trouble. You take your business outside, to the tavern across the street. That way they get the bad reviews, not me. I’ve been nothing but nice to y’all.”

Those left looked around and agreed. Then, they headed for Threetoes. He tried as he could to defend himself, but everyone had their reasons for wanting him dead.

He didn’t go down without a fight. But Gorro was stronger. Sorry, I meant louder. Gorro was louder.

They dragged Threetoes out to the Hearth of Home tavern across the street. And then they hung him. After he was dead, they cut him down. And it was the first time that cat didn’t fall on his feet.

“So, do you think that’s it? Are…are we done?” The tavernkeeper looked around.

“Look, there’s been plenty of death. How about this, I’ll give you all the items that the dead dropped. They are all yours. Just…just don’t come back.”

Gorro Drumbeater, Anklebiter, Tillows Willowfoot, Durin Longbeard, and Kathra Bronzeforge gathered the items, and split them evenly. Everyone walked away that day. Some trust had been given back, but not all of it.

As the sun settled on Moonsong Tavern and Inn, the tavernkeeper went to the basement cellar, where he had been secretly keeping the dead bodies.

“Soon, my children, soon you will see the world once more.”

INNOCENTS HAVE WON THE ROUND! THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING! I’LL MAKE ALL BOARDS AVAILABLE, A WHO’S WHO GUESSING, AND A LIST OF WHAT HAPPENED EACH NIGHT
The Mayor
The Mayor
Admin

https://ekneisel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FINAL SCENE! Empty Re: FINAL SCENE!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:05 pm

But if Tillows and Anklebiter are still alive, then surely the MURDERERS won...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:09 pm

And for posterity, please refrain from posting on the sub-boards. Keep it on The Tavern Floor.

And with that, I probably give myself away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:10 am

HI ERIK’S DAD THEN OMG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:10 am

Listen. I’m always the loudest one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:06 pm

What happened to me?