Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLUR 2020 IN 1920 (Gorro's Theory)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HELLUR 2020 IN 1920 (Gorro's Theory) Empty HELLUR 2020 IN 1920 (Gorro's Theory)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 pm

Okay hi I'm on a laptop

Okay so I believe the following murderers are these people (in order from suspicion with the first one i list being the one I believe is most likely a murderer)

1. Chivalry
2. Anklebiter
3. Alwin Meadows/Doya (I need yall to speak because this can very much change)
4. Burgell Wayfinder (I see you're on now and you asked about something so this can easily change, just follow me here for a second)
5. Threetoes (I have some questions for you)
6. Tillows Willowfoot

Adrian believe it or not I trust you - Kathra you're clear too if my assumption as of now is correct

Okay I'm putting EVERYTHING I know out here so if you're offended sorry not sorry

My role is the Vigilante - I use my fancy schmancy gloves to pumble/beat to a pulp

Night 1: I didn't move
Night 2: I didn't move
Night 3: I tried to kill Adrian (sorry my guy) - but the move was unsuccessful and I know this was either due to a block or protection - can't be redirect because someone still would have died -- Since Adrian was trying to blast everyone else, logically he would have died next to shut up, so I'm assuming protection.

Chivalry
You claim you killed Wilhelm night 3 as being a vig - I know this isn't true because I'm the vig and my move was unsuccessful - so if Adrian wasnt (assumed) protected, there would have been 2 deaths and there's no way in hell there are 2 vigs. Otherwise there would be 3 deaths total with 2 being successful and that's simply out of pocket. You killed for your team because there's no way we are both vigs and we don't work together.
ALSO when we all switched ship to lynching a rando quiet one - I called you out and you went for a whole different character. If I know you killed Wilheim as a murderer, you're trying to lynch someone who isn't on your team - which then makes Durin (is this his name? - I'm typing this all without leaving the page) innocent.

Anklebiter
Honestly if you're innocent I'm sorry but I don't buy this at all. You said you investigate and afterwards you take a role and if it were a murderer or a vig then you also become a vig. Pairing that with Chivalry's lie there's no way there's going to be up to 3 of us playing. Also, why you would pick Varis instead of Morningstar is beyond me because we (innocents) already had doubt on Morningstar. You then said you'd rather pick Varis because he would be most likely to die next since he would be the one to help morningstar HOWEVERRR Varis had already said he didn't trust morningstar (and I'm pretty sure said wouldn't save her) because it was just ironic that she came in and followed with what he said. Now I don't know what morningstar was - she's dead. We knew she was going to die- but we didn't know varis was. But the whole investigator thing is BS because who else are you working with? There's usually at least 2. Not one person who can play many parts to determine what happened. Also, I thought Investigators use clues to determine what happened, not the role of who died (i.e. (hypothetically) Morningstar had bruising around her neck, so then the second investigator is looking for a character with a rope) -- your role is BS

Alwin and Doya
Y'all haven't been purged because you're not inactive so are you moving and not saying anything? If you are speak now. If you havent moved then I believe it's because you've been having Chiv. and potentially Anklebiter doing the killings for you. OR you guys have been killing the whole time but you're so quiet nobody has been checking on you. It's not adding up overall

Burgell
Same logic to you applies as above, but since you're speaking now I'm hoping something can be cleared up (and to answer your question like how i said above, I went after Adrian on Night 3)

Threetoes
Literally what have you even been up to. You're still here - you're moving - but what are you contributing?

Tillows
Wassup my guy - I have a heart to believe you're the coroner since you said everything that you've done so far.. it seems fishy -- but at this point who else can be coroner unless it's one of those who died... That's the only reason why I'm still sus on you

So after all of this I know there is still a protector or blocker (but most likely blocker)
I believe there is/was a redirector (I have more to say on this but I'm waiting for who says what underneath) because that could be how the 5th death happened - they were redirected to a room with a trap? (but it was NOT the vig kill. I did NOT move night 2)
And I genuinely believe Adrian is telling the truth at this point because he can verify any and everything about Varis and his doctor role down to the items
I don't want to say everything I think on this part but I believe I know Kathra's role due to her response based on Anklebiter - which makes me not trust anklebiter even more - and then Kathra you supported my lynch so hey sis, Go Team

Any other questions feel free to throw at me - I don't think I left anything out but that's what I remember from memory

Back to top Go down

HELLUR 2020 IN 1920 (Gorro's Theory) Empty Re: HELLUR 2020 IN 1920 (Gorro's Theory)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:18 pm

ALSO - if people died with Varis having a trap on his room - then anklebiter should have died.

Back to top Go down

HELLUR 2020 IN 1920 (Gorro's Theory) Empty Re: HELLUR 2020 IN 1920 (Gorro's Theory)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:27 pm

Alsooo js anklebiter and tillow were pretty quick to fall in line once chivalry said to lynch durin Question

And there is a possibility i made my role very obvious in that post..in which case I would like to address that I have moved every night but it has all been completely useless so far

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:28 pm

EXACTLY - what we should do is tie chivalry and anklebiter

If we lynch Durin we are lynching an innocent.

I can always vig Tillow if we are sure set on him being on their team as well.

But did this clear it up? I wasn't trying to be suspicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:29 pm

I'm still on the fence about tillow tbh, are we sure that if theres a tie do they both die or is it no lynch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:31 pm

if it follows the past - only a no lynch breaks ties. Otherwise both characters die.

And I'm on the fence about tillows too- that's why he's at the bottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:33 pm

I honestly just ask that if the protector is still out there to help us accordingly.

Like i don't want to personally ask to be protected but I really believe my theory is strong and if yall trust me i can knock them out during the nights and we lynch the others during the day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:44 pm

I don't have an information role if that helps you any. As for what I've been doing. Mostly just trying to contain the chaos in a logical order. Till today. Then it all blew up and even I got lost. For what I've been doing at night. Well I did one night move. I do not believe it went well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mayor Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Confirming Gorro's lynch ruling. No lynch breaks ties. Otherwise, ties result in both dying
The Mayor
The Mayor
Admin

https://ekneisel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:46 pm

Threetoes can you verify anything???

you're honestly not helping your case

@Tavernkeeper Thanksies for the clarification!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:54 pm

Yeah I know. I don't want to be targeted though. But I'll tell you this. I'm starting to have a rather horrible feeling that it may have dealt with night 2. My item is circlet of blasting which allows me to use scorching ray. This creates multiple beams of flame. Well my move went through, but it was oddly vague in the results and let's just say I'm rather overprotective of my litter. The Cat Lord demands it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:56 pm

but are you willing to double lynch chiv and ankle for tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:05 pm

If Anklebiter can tell the correct item, then he is probably innocent. Unless he revealed he's the doctor after the three night. Honestly I'm too tired to check. Again assuming Adrian speaks true. As for Chivalry, if Tillows is innocent and Wilhelm died from slashing, Morningstar from poison, and then the other 3. With Varis moving on Anklebiter. How did Varis die? And the other two? Depending on if my hunch is right I might be able to explain one or two, but not all three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 pm

There was at least one extra kill involved somehow, someway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 pm

would you at least be willing to go chiv?

Why are we letting a murderer walk right now?????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:18 pm

Oh no I think we should definitely lynch at least one possibility today. I'm just unsure on two, that's a tad risky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:19 pm

but are you willing to go lynch chiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Ok I just wanna say, I was the first person to suggest killing a silent. If they’re silent and still active, that makes me super suspicious. I figured rather lynch someone who’s doing nothing at all and maybe get a silent killer, rather than lynch an active innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Its a little sus to me that anklebiter was all active then when asked this direct question left. If they dont log back on and answer before the vote thats an admission of guilt imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:21 pm

But I do agree, it’s either Chiv or Gorro. I’m just not convinced fully of either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:22 pm

okay i dont want to be that person but HOWWWWWWWWWWWW is it me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:22 pm

i am the vig

but i havent killed anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:27 pm

Wait I just read through the thing above, are we just ignoring the Threetoes said he killed three people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:28 pm

Cause if that means he’s a killer I would it would explain the extra deaths I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 pm

Oh no i dont trust him at all

But I want Chiv and Ankle out for sure since i know they arent innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next