Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Youngling

5 posters

Go down

Hey Youngling Empty Hey Youngling

Post by The Hunter Sun May 07, 2023 10:26 pm

Mind sharing where you went during the nights since now you’re here?
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Hey Youngling Empty Re: Hey Youngling

Post by The Youngling Sun May 07, 2023 10:51 pm

I can't promise that I'll be able to participate this much in the coming days (weekend luxury). My role doesn't reveal any information. I've only "moved" twice, since I forgot to submit actions on the other nights, and both nights I acted on myself. They were not consecutive nights. To be honest, I got nervous about all the tracking and who visits who, so I chose to stay put (on the nights I remembered).

If we're okay with the Farmer not revealing his new role from the Butcher, I don't want to reveal mine, either.
The Youngling
The Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Sun May 07, 2023 10:58 pm

While I suppose it's fair that you wouldn't want to reveal your role. Almost everyone else who's talking has. At this point withholding too much makes you look suspicious. And unlike the farmer, you haven't been verified.
The Monk
The Monk

The Reporter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Youngling Sun May 07, 2023 11:22 pm

When did we clear the Farmer? I thought it was a circle of like a couple of people clearing each other (including the Butcher)?

And I'm not really withholding anything. I don't get information. I can block certain actions, but I don't want to reveal my actual title (not many others, even verified, have actually labeled their role either, unless I'm missing posts.) None of my actions were actually successful, as nothing happened. Night 1: myself, Night 2: forgot, Night 3: pass , Night 4: myself, Night 5: forgot (I lost track of time and remembered to check in again at like 10:05 or something, which is why I was actually active last night). I didn't want to say anything because "I didn't do much and nothing happened" is not a very good excuse.

I don't know how many variations of blockers exist, or how many there can be in one game. I was surprised at the number of people claiming to be blocked after Night 1, but I got nervous and didn't say anything since I didn't want to immediately claim a role, and then I forgot to check in for awhile. (I'm very out of practice with this game!)
The Youngling
The Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon May 08, 2023 2:22 pm

I’m having a very hard time believing you/you moving on yourself with how many other people have claimed they can move on themselves.

Additionally, knowing one of the witches items involves a string (I can’t recall who said this. There are many threads) but a youngling could have a jump rope……
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Farmer Mon May 08, 2023 2:56 pm

I was the one that brought up the string/rope. Jump rope is possible but I think the shoemaker was the culprit for those with a shoelace.

That said I'm pretty skeptical of the Youngling. Such a lack of info after being quiet so long is too suspicious this late in the game.
The Farmer
The Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon May 08, 2023 4:11 pm

Especially considering that ALL of the younglings moves were on themselves……
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Aristocrat Mon May 08, 2023 5:24 pm

We do need to be careful assuming our active items in any way match our pictures/names. My active item is not something which an Aristocrat would automatically be associated with.

Any one of us could have a rope, regardless of our avatar name and image.

Splendid.
The Aristocrat
The Aristocrat

The Hunter and The Reporter like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Youngling Mon May 08, 2023 8:42 pm

I’m not sure what else you want from me. I don’t really know what roles could exist here, all I know is what I was given on the first day. Sorry for not being as active as some of you, but I am trying my best!

As for items, yes my active item is not on my picture. I have a walking stick and a dog, and the dog is the active item. I can “scare” away would-be killers.
The Youngling
The Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Mon May 08, 2023 9:52 pm

Or the dog has rabies — poison — and that’s a delayed kill…
The Hunter
The Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum