Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread of Innocence

2 posters

Go down

Thread of Innocence  Empty Thread of Innocence

Post by The Monk Sun May 07, 2023 12:24 am

Jailer has confirmed a few innocents thankfully, though unfortunately via his death.

But something I need to clarify here as well. Maybe it's just because I'm frustrated the Hunter is still on this...

If the educator is innocent, so is the Drunk. You don't know if you're blocked unless you move, and the Drunk said he was blocked before the educator said that they did it. Yet someone died. Meaning the drunk had to try to move to know they were blocked and someone else did the killings. Meaning he's innocent.

Regardless of what people may think of me verifying him because he knows my items, that much is still true. So he has to be innocent.
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Thread of Innocence  Empty Re: Thread of Innocence

Post by The Reporter Sun May 07, 2023 12:26 am

Yeah. I hear you. I don’t think we’ll be able to convince Hunter of that though.

Hunter has also turned on the farmer after the farmer was cleared in the same way he was.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Sun May 07, 2023 12:30 am

Just saying, I may not be good at metaphors, but I think mine was right when me and the hunter were arguing. Well that is if people understand what I meant by it haha
The Monk
The Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun May 07, 2023 12:40 am

Not sure I follow exactly to which argument you are referring.

However, it is exhausting being gaslit so hard in what is supposed to be a game.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monk Sun May 07, 2023 12:49 am

Eh it was somewhere in the Monk's Truth thread. Keep in mind I haven't used a metaphor in ages so it probably sucked at conveying what I meant. 😅
The Monk
The Monk

The Reporter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down