Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened?

3 posters

Go down

What happened? Empty What happened?

Post by The Shoemaker Thu May 04, 2023 10:09 pm

So… the poison didn’t work? I’m not sure why I guess but it seems like the poison may be a bad choice. But also, the confusion worked anyway as they revealed the monk as the Vig, and they still think the Butcher, the Hunter, or the Monk are all witches.
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

What happened? Empty Re: What happened?

Post by The Shoemaker Fri May 05, 2023 1:50 pm

We’ve gotta try and push the idea that it wasn’t the Nurse. Which is hilarious cause their logic is wrong but they’re still coming up with the right answer. Also what is this “Evil spirit” stuff, that’s not us right?
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Sat May 06, 2023 8:51 am

If I had to guess, the Evil Spirit may be the work of one of our victims as a one-time use item. I don’t know if we can realistically save the Nursemaid at this point UNLESS she shows up here and we are able to craft a convincing alibi. It is a bit concerning that many of us have not offered anything to the townspeople, so if anyone wants to reveal themselves we can work together here to craft a hopefully convincing series of events. This goes for the Shoemaker, Nursemaid, and Youngling especially, as they have been singled out on the main board.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Sat May 06, 2023 9:34 am

Agreed, unless Nursemaid can come in and help it’s going to be a rough battle, so it might be better to just let that one go. On the other hand, I’m trying to figure out a safe path for me. I was also going to claim tracker, but that would be a rough call now with both a tracker and watcher confirmed. I was somewhat thinking of trying to go for Grave Robber? So far I’ve said “my move was a waste night 1” and “I was blocked night 2” on the boards, which would mean that night 3 I could say I picked up a role from someone and night 4 I honestly forgot to use it? But I’d have to try and claim what I picked up, anyone got a good idea? I could say I’m a Doctor now, and that night 4 I just cured myself incase?
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Sat May 06, 2023 9:36 am

I could even rope it into the “that’s why I was so confused about the “Evil Spirit” because I was sure I was going up against a type of poison and trying to catch someone on a lie, but that I’m pretty sure now it’s a gifted item type of move”
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Sat May 06, 2023 9:51 am

My only concern is if the Educator blocked my night 3 or 4 and is trying to cover that up. It’s a low chance and long shot, but it’s a risk
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Sat May 06, 2023 10:38 am

I should let you know that the Educator DID block you on Night 4. Because of the evil spirit, it was ME doing the actual blocking. However, I don't think we want the town to know that. I agree that claiming an info role is risky at this juncture for the reasons you've stated and also the obvious "where have you been?" argument. I like the grave robber idea. You could say that you're "walking in their shoes" or something to that effect.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Sat May 06, 2023 10:46 am

To clarify, the Educator blocked Nursemaid on night 3 and it worked. He blocked YOU on Night 4, but I am the only one who knows that that worked as well.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Sat May 06, 2023 11:52 am

We may be able to claim doctor with one of us, but I am very worried that the Hunter cures poison. They seem very secretive about the exact details of their role though, so doctor may be too simple to describe it. If you claim Doctor, you could say that you got the role from the Priest.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Sat May 06, 2023 12:46 pm

Ok so I like the idea of me claiming the GraveRobber with the shoe thing. And it makes sense cause so far I would have “gotten a role” but been unable to use it and could even just say I don’t want to say which one I’ve gotten yet.
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Sat May 06, 2023 11:18 pm

Whelp. That could have gone better. I was sure I’d mathed out the roles and we’d already gotten the grave robber, but I didn’t account for Farmer I guess having gotten it like that
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Sat May 06, 2023 11:19 pm

Yeah, very bad luck. I’m sorry.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Youngling Sat May 06, 2023 11:23 pm

My confusion is real, I really can't keep track of all this. Who are they suspecting? Shoemaker, Butcher, Drunk, and Monk?
The Youngling
The Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Sat May 06, 2023 11:25 pm

Shoemaker, Nursemaid, Me. It’s getting bad.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Youngling Sat May 06, 2023 11:30 pm

Oh people were suspicious of the Educator too. Maybe we could try to redirect attention to one of those other people, but I don't know if I'm good enough at this game to pull it off.
The Youngling
The Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum