Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 4 Move

4 posters

Go down

Night 4 Move Empty Night 4 Move

Post by The Shoemaker Thu May 04, 2023 8:23 am

Well that didn’t work out entirely how we would have liked, but I think we’re still fairly in the clear. I think after tonight some suspicion will be on you and your books. While we didn’t get a confirmation from Nurse that the poison worked, I’ll assume it did, so the Jailer will die tonight, but who should we target as well?
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Night 4 Move Empty Re: Night 4 Move

Post by The Shoemaker Thu May 04, 2023 8:52 am

The Farmer, Drunk, Monk, and Hunter are all the most active in the spotlight, with the Aristocrat and the Reporter being less-so.

And Librarian I’m gonna say let’s hold you off for the night because you’re solidly in the spotlight, and your “role” your claiming would have you not leaving your room anyway, so let’s keep it that way.
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Thu May 04, 2023 8:56 am

While we know some of the roles, we’re actually still lacking a Vig, and I’ve noticed that the Innkeeper’s been posting a small bit but not revealing anything. This could be our potential Vig. Right now I’d say let’s have the Gardner kill the Innkeeper tonight, they killed night 2 so you can get your hands bloody again right?
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Carpenter Thu May 04, 2023 9:42 am

I’m always an option for killing too, though I see some sense in holding off on one killing method to throw things off later.
The Carpenter
The Carpenter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Thu May 04, 2023 11:13 am

Both the innkeeper and woodcarver exhibited the same behavior of briefly showing up during day two, so I think either would be a good target. I agree that it’s best for me not to leave my room at this juncture.
I think my list should include the Woodcarver and the Educator, but I am still unsure about the third. I have been thinking on this matter for a while and I really don’t want to throw anyone here under the bus even though it would practically confirm me. That would just leave a bad taste in my mouth.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Thu May 04, 2023 12:59 pm

I’m not sure what to think for now about trying to throw someone under the bus, but I do think it might be a risk we have to take. I’d DEFINITELY make sure it’s something where you’re putting people who are VERY against each other in that list, or someone who’s extremely vocal against some less vocal innocents or maybe even one of us? But I’d be hesitant to do that, it could easily backfire.
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Thu May 04, 2023 1:02 pm

And yeah my friend Carpenter I’d like you to remain hidden for now, at least from the scene of the crime, could be very valuable later on.
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Thu May 04, 2023 6:09 pm

I think I’ll put the Innkeeper and Woodcarver on the list even if one dies tonight. That way, I don’t have to put anyone, but I am rapidly running out of town to post for future nights.
The Librarian
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Youngling Thu May 04, 2023 7:11 pm

Wow, a lot happened since I was last able to check in. I'll defer to everyone's judgement on this one!
The Youngling
The Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by The Youngling Thu May 04, 2023 7:22 pm

A bit of clarification as I try to catch up: did we kill the butcher? Or was he an extra kill from someone else?
The Youngling
The Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Thu May 04, 2023 7:56 pm

Vigilante killed the butcher or it was an incidental kill. We were not responsible.
The Librarian
The Librarian

The Youngling likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shoemaker Thu May 04, 2023 9:19 pm

Tonight we’re killing the Jailer from last nights poison, and the Innkeeper from tonight’s stabbing
The Shoemaker
The Shoemaker

The Youngling likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down