Erik Kneisel's MMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am moving tonight. I have a move submitted.

Go down

I am moving tonight.  I have a move submitted. Empty I am moving tonight. I have a move submitted.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:49 pm

If I die and nobody is banished the kill came from the Sun Belt. I am not banishing anyone from the Sun Belt because there is no point.

If everyone could check in with a post of some kind tomorrow, that would be swell.

Back to top Go down

I am moving tonight.  I have a move submitted. Empty Re: I am moving tonight. I have a move submitted.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:50 pm

Are you..... are you banishing our vig........

Back to top Go down

I am moving tonight.  I have a move submitted. Empty Re: I am moving tonight. I have a move submitted.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:52 pm

Who is the vig? You seem to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:54 pm

W I L L I E

I already said this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:55 pm

Ah, missed that. Your conspiracy post said you knew but wouldn't say.

Thanks for the tip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:56 pm

“Because I’m not going to catch up” is the thread I say the roles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down